We’re Open for Business
Steve’s Auto Body remains open during the COVID 19 pandemic. We are here to ensure we continue to repair our customers’ vehicles with professionalism and quality and in a timely manner during these trying times. The safety of our customers, community, and employees are of the utmost importance. Therefore, we have created different guidelines to make sure everyone stays safe while we continue to set the standard for collision repair in our community.
- Contactless estimates
– Customers can either upload pictures to allow us to write an initial estimate or schedule a drive by estimate. After the initial estimate is written we will email you a copy.
- Electronic repair authorizations
- No contact delivery
- Repair pick up and completion drop off
– We can schedule a time to pick your vehicle up for repair so you do not need to leave the comfort of your home.
– We can also drop the vehicle off after repairs are completed.
- Contactless vendor drop off
– We have utilized our drive thru for our vendors to drop off parts and supplies so our employees will not have to interact with people outside our company.
- Vehicle sanitization
– Every vehicle is sanitized prior to coming into our facility.
– We also will sanitize every vehicle prior to delivery.
We understand this is a trying time for everyone in our community and want you to know we are here to continue to provide a second to none service and be the leader in collision repair in our community.
Family and locally owned,
Michael, Cindy & Jordan Beshears